Photoset with 1 note
Day 2 in Copenhagen included the following:
1) Redbull for breakfast
2) The Arken, also called the “Modern Museum” but is actually a contemporary museum. The best curated contemporary museum I have ever seen…you have to take a train and then a bus to get there, but it is worth it.
3) best Thai food I ever had at Poonchai
4) Kødbyen, which was a large meat packing district, but now also has galleries, clubs, and restaurants, in addition to butcheries.
5) Walked down the sketchy “Red Light District” of Copenhagen for a block before I got tired of being ogled…very different from Amsterdam.
6) Saw a Steve McCurry retrospective
7) Walked around Tivoli and just ate licorice - Copenhagen, I am severely disappointed with your roller coasters!
8) Saw The Amazing Spiderman at Palads København and enjoyed it. I love both versions.
Mostly food in this post…more art in the next one…